This eBook contains both published and new papers that I have authored or coauthored. (ISBN 13:9780615145389). It is periodically updated. The most recent update was January 22, 2014
Ways to search
You can search by general topic via the section headings.
You can search for specific titles or coauthors using the search function boxes at the top right and bottom of the page. My CV – also on this website – contains a listing of paper titles and authors by year.
In each of the areas where my colleagues and I have worked, there is obviously a great deal of wonderful work by others as well. Please use the references in the more recent papers as one resource to guide you to the related work of others.
Table of Contents
- NEW STUFF
- Section 1: Innovation by users and lead users
- Section 2: Sticky Information
- Section 3: Open information / Intellectual property / Information trading
- Section 4: Innovation Communities / Community Economics
- Section 5: Innovation toolkits
- Section 6: Innovation Policy, Innovation Measurement
- Section 7: Methods
- Section 8: Models of the sources of innovation